Vegan Anzac Biscuits (Oatmeal Coconut Cookies)
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup spelt flour
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons rice bran
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- A sprinkle Himalayan/Sea salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir with a spoon until everything is well combined and mixed. You may not wish to use your hands as it is quite sticky.
- Fill some baking parchment paper on the bottom of an oven tray, and preheat oven to 350F.
- Break the cookie dough into 15 even small pieces (or bigger if you wish) and roll them into a round ball. Place it on the oven tray and be sure you have spaces in between, as the cookies will expand. Carefully use your fingers to flatten each cookie dough.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-17 minutes and allow it to cool before eating.
Source Recipe HERE