Soft and Chewy Vegan Carob Hazelnut Brownie Cake
- ⅓ cup rice bran
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon malted barley flour
- 1 tablespoon carob powder
- 1 tablespoon brown rice flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon & 2 teaspoons canola oil
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- A small handful crushed roasted hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Combine rice bran, brown rice syrup, malted barley flour, carob powder, brown rice flour, flaxseed, canola oil, and vanilla extract in a large bowl and stir well.
- Grease a very small cheesecake pan or mini brownie pan and spoon the mixture in. Crush a small handful of roasted hazelnuts and sprinkle them on top. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes and let it cool off completely before eating.
Source Recipe HERE