Raw Oatmeal Coconut Cookie Dough Bites
- ¼ cup & 1 tablespoons oat flour
- ½ cup instant old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon white grape juice
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut milk
- Crush the oats in your hands so they break into smaller pieces. If you don’t have oat flour, you will need to grind up a batch of instant oats until they form a fine flour. Measure the amount and toss the old fashioned oats and oat flour into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and knead with your hands until the batter sticks.
- Shape a small piece into a ball and repeat until all the dough is used up.
Source Recipe HERE