Easy Roasted Cauliflower Crunchers
- 3 cups cauliflower florets (a bit less than ½ cauliflower head)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon white cooking wine
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt
- A few sprinkles ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C).
- Use your hands to break the cauliflower into small florets (I find that better than cutting it, and makes less mess). Mince the garlic and spread it over the cauliflower.
- Spread the cauliflower florets on an oven tray, and drizzle the olive oil, and add the garlic powder, onion powder, cooking wine, salt and pepper. Use your hands to give it a good massage so that all the spices are evenly coated on the cauliflower.
- Bake it in the oven for about 30-35 minutes, taking it out of the oven every 10 minutes to stir it around a little.
Source Recipe HERE