Broccoli Miso Stir Fry
- 2 broccoli stalks
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons white cooking wine
- 1½ teaspoon miso pastes
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon less sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Chop the broccoli stalks into small florets, then peel and dice the garlic very finely. You don’t need to mince it though. Put the broccoli stalks only into a large bowl.
- Fill half a small saucepan with water and bring it to a boil. While you’re waiting, mix the miso paste, nutritional yeast, soy sauce, paprika, onion powder, maple syrup and ginger powder together in a small bowl and stir well.
- After the water boils, pour it over the big bowl with the broccoli and let it sit for a minute, then drain out the water and rinse with cold water.
- Add a tablespoon of extra light olive oil and the diced garlic in the frying pan and turn the heat to medium high. Allow the garlic to saute for about a minute or two, then add the broccoli, sauce and sesame seeds. Stir well and saute for another 5 minutes until the sauce is mixed evenly with the broccoli.
Source Recipe HERE